Sunday, July 10, 2005

Amazing Night!

Jeremy just gave me the tired yet happy title. We are off to bed (just got Jenna down) after our Sneak Peek service for StoneWater. 94 people, including children, were in attendance. I didn't witness the service as I was with the children, but I heard it was great. I'll let you know after I watch the video. There was a lot of excitement as we set up and welcomed the first people in. We only wish we could have met everyone - so if you were there, and we didn't meet you, please come back so we can meet you and talk to you personally.

As for Camp SteppingStone, it was great. We had 9 kids K-3rd grade, 2 babies, 13 one year - pre-K. It was sheer craziness, but the kids learned "Jesus is my friend." We sang songs, had our lessons, ate snacks, took potty/restroom breaks, and finished the night off with a VeggieTale and game of ball. A big thanks to the Shirley Hooks Century 21 office for hosting us in their meeting room.

Pictures and stuff tomorrow...
(posted by Misti)